The 5th Avocado [ Color ] The 5th Avocado [ Color ]

......

yes, terrible impersonation of Group X voice. I didnt crack a smile once. come up with your own stuff or impersonate it better.

the style of your drawings was nice though.

YAAFM 10: 50 Cent YAAFM 10: 50 Cent

my girlfriend likes 50cent. and I have said EVERYTHING that you have just said before. but she doesnt listen to me. so im going to just show her this and maybe she will get the picture. 50 is a scam artist.

and Ive heard rappers rap about the same ol shit for the past 5 years.

1.hos
2.cars
3.money
4.the streets
5.being shot

no one cares if you have all of that. whoopidy fuckin do go home 50 cent your just another rapper that will be forgotten because you look like fucking shrek

The-WalrusZ responds:

I agree. It kills me to see women in a club dance and sing a long to this moron's so-called 'music'. They laugh and cheer all the while getting called ho's and bitches. 50 Cent must love it.

Imaginashit :.: Volume 2 Imaginashit :.: Volume 2

awesome

a bunch of random shit. I didnt laugh out loud but I watched the whole thing. DO MORE

A scene from Equilibrium A scene from Equilibrium

great

loved the movie
loved your flash.

Linkin Park My DSMBR Linkin Park My DSMBR

hmm.

well I can tell that you have a very similar style to me. I can tell that you are capable of making more complex animations. meaning that on this flash you didnt want to work on it for too long. however if you did work on it longer.. making every scene worth jaw dropping you would have even better scores.

anyways I really dont like linkin park but Its not your music so i didnt judge your flash by that. only by how your flash went with the music and it was pretty good.

Tribute To Ma Boys Tribute To Ma Boys

PAHAHHAHA

first of all... 2 reviews down from mine.. that guy is talkin about bein gangsta and just gettin by?

fag, your on the fucking computer. with internet ect.. your not just gettin by. Im tired of these fuckin gangstas. its all of you who make our cities shitty. you wanna kill people? your fucked up. waaahh its so tough in the hood. shut the fuck up, get out of the "hood" and get yourself a fucking job. go to college. LEARN somthing.

you dont need to sell weed you ignorant fuckin retard. you need to fuckin learn somthin. teach yourself somthing.

GET A JOB.
MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS HOUSE
fucking grow up.

you think your a gangsta? your nothing compared to US troops that die everyday to make your life better you piece of shit.

grow up.

oh and... your flash was... not very good. well it was alright

ClownORound responds:

Yo I tink you needa take dat emo record outta yo' sony walkman, an stop jackin' yo ivory dick to dick cheney pics. Back up off dis, I ain' served in da U.S army, but I been fightin' a war on da streets since I was a child yo.

Element trailer Element trailer

amazing

wow. you have just inspired me. wonderful flash. has so much character behind it without any voice acting.

this would be a great flash if you somehow made the episodes all music videos, with no voice acting. just like this one.

keep it up. you have talent.

The Ring: Preface The Ring: Preface

......

nothing origional at all here.

With You With You

NICE

its good. i like it alot. dont like linkin park but it fits the video very well.
very good job!

Generic Car Chase Generic Car Chase

PRETTY GOOD

put a story line in there before the chase and you got somthin goin